301a Solfeggio Tones – Setting B
Have you ever wondered why monks chant? Or, why your body resonates with certain music and repels other sounds? Why would a state of the art FDA cleared light technology device use the Solfeggio tone frequencies to deliver polychromatic light?
Welcome to this Advanced Learning course: The Solfeggio Tones - Setting B. This two-hour course is designed to take you beyond the simplified meaning associated with each of the nine Solfeggio tones which comprise the pulsed rates found on Setting B. We will explore the sound principles of Cymatics developed by Hans Jenny which reveal how sound creates geometric structures found in nature and mirrored in biological structures. Then, research by Masara Emoto, Candice Pert, and Nichola Tesla provide further insight into the science of sound frequencies and its impact on cellular biology.
This course is open to any student at any time in its online format. However, the course is likely to be most meaningful when taken after the PLT Technologies and the PLT Therapeutics courses.
Continuing Education Units
- Identify the history of the Solfeggio tones
- Explore why the tones have been regarded as sacred
- Explore how different frequencies change the structure of living tissue
- Identify the difference between the original tones and the scale currently used and how both scales differ from contemporary musical scales
- Discover secret numerical codes in the hertz numbers
- Investigate how sound patterns are replicated in living cells that mirror structures found in nature
- Recognize contributions made by leading pioneers regarding sound as a matrix for the structure of living tissue
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Advanced Level
- Language English
- Students 18
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
301a Solfeggio Tones
Notice: It is important to click COMPLETE at the end of each module before advancing to the next module. Once you reach “100% COMPLETE” you will be given the option to click FINISH COURSE to view your Certificate (not applicable to FREE courses). Your Certificate of Completion will be delivered to your account once you complete the course evaluation and click COMPLETE.